Based in Cologne, Germany
Press / Business contact:
Cologne Game Haus
Deutz-Mülheimer Str. 30
+00 (49) 221 99222160
Founded in 2007 by Sebastian Rahmel, encurio is an internet company and game studio based in Cologne, Germany. encurio has been developing software, portals, websites and online shops for the finance, beauty, gaming and entertainment industry. Using the knowledge and expertise from their internet and gaming business ventures has naturally led to the development of online games. Valnir Rok will be the first online game from encurio GmbH.
Sebastian Rahmel founded the precursor of encurio as a company for software and internet development as well as hardware sales.1997 until 2001
Online-Rollenspiel.de (the precursor of playmassive.de / playnation.de) was founded by Sebastian Rahmel. Valentin Rahmel (Sarazar) joined in 1999.2002
Sebastian Rahmel handed the gaming division over to Valentin and focused on internet projects (websites and online shops). Valentin focused on the gaming website, added a lot of content and features, so playmassive became a leading website for MMORPGs. Erik joined Valentin a few years later.2013
Sebastian, Valentin and Erik decided to create a game. Valnir Rok was born.
Valnir Rok Gameplay Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for encurio GmbH, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "It’s the dream of every passionate gamer to make games and we take our first big step in making the dream into reality with the announcement of Valnir Rok,” states Sebastian Rahmel, Game Director at encurio GmbH. “We love Vikings and survival games so it was natural for us to pursue our vision of a Viking survival roleplaying game. Our development team is very passionate about the project and we’re all looking forward to debuting the game at gamescom 2017!"
- Sebastian Rahmel, www.encurio.com
- "Great experience, I can see this doing really well for the Rust/Ark community. People will want a fresh experience and the Norse theme is always a winner. "
- Alex McCredie, Business Development Manager EMEA - Unity Technologies, Unity 3D
- "This game is so amazing. It's incredible to see what you have done. I love the art and the setting."
- Giles Kristian - Bestselling Novelist, gileskristian.com
Link to official website of the game https://www.valnir.net.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Managing Director (Concept, World, Level Design)
Gronkh and Sarazar
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks